A program that provides stipends to any healthcare student to assist with costs associated with doing a clinical rotation in a rural or underserved area.
How to Apply
- Send Brittany an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting her know of your interest in applying for funding to assist with rural clinical rotation costs.
- Complete the application.
- After completing the rural clinical rotation, email Brittany to let her know you have completed your rotation and see if she needs any further information.
- Complete the impact survey.
- Once all the information has been collected, you are eligible to receive the clinical rotation stipend.
The North Dakota Area Health Education Center program funding is based on a sliding appropriation from a Health Resources & Services Administration grant. The student will be notified via email of the amount of funding assistance available.